A) Until 15th February 2014 (early bird registration):
- Speakers: EUR 150
- Attendants: EUR 100
B) From 15th February 2014:
- Speakers: EUR 175
- Attendants: EUR 125
- These fees are for the full conference (12-14 May) and include the conference pack, coffee breaks and lunches.
- The conference dinner price is NOT included in these fees.
- Payment on site is NOT possible.
2. How to register:
The registration fee should be deposited in the following account in Banco Santander, S.A.:
A) For transfers within Spain: 0049 – 1861 – 11 – 2010365943
B) For transfers from abroad:
- SWIFT CODE: BSCHESMM
- IBAN: ES16 0049 1861 1120 1036 5943
Please follow these instructions:
- Specify your name and surname.
- The bank name is: Banco Santander
- Address of bank branch:
- Edificio Celestino Mutis, Universidad Pablo de Olavide.
- Ctra. de Utrera, km. 1
- 41013 Sevilla
- Beneficiary: EPICS VI, Universidad Pablo de Olavide.
- Make sure you include the conference code: 2014CC02.
- Send a copy of the receipt of the transfer to both Reyes Gómez (email@example.com) and the following email account: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure your bank does not charge any extra fee for international transfers. If it did, make sure the bank wires the amount due for the conference fee excluding any extra fees it charges you.
- Presentations will not be included in the final program if registration fees have not been prepaid.
Invoices should be requested to “Área de Contabilidad, Ingresos y Patrimonio” (email@example.com). If you need one, make sure you include in your request the following data:
- Name and surname or corporate name of the recipient (invoices are issued in the name of the person or entity making the deposit).
- Tax identification number.
- Full address.
- Description of the transaction.
- Amount of the deposit and date on which payment was made.
- Indication of who is to issue the invoice and address in case of a different tax residence.
Please note that failure to provide any of the data listed above will make it impossible to issue the invoice.